Located in various secure locations around the United States, Virtual Drive data centers are part of a network which is ranked among the top 10 Internet networks in the world. We take physical security just as importantly as we do with encrypting your important data.
Virtual Drive Data Center Facilities – Features and Highlights:
Physical security of our data centers out surpasses most other high-end facilities with all the features you would expect for a company that is holding your important encrypted data. Stored in a Tier 4 Data Center, Tier 4 is the most stringent level for a data center which is designed to host mission critical computer systems, with fully redundant subsystems and compartmentalized security zones controlled by biometric access controls methods.
- Virtual Drive has virtually unlimited and redundant network bandwidth through multiple OC192s, OC48s, and Gigabit Ethernet.
- Virtual Drive has redundant power supply throughout and into the data center.
- Virtual Drive data center facility has 24×7 onsite security and video surveillance
- Virtual Drive has a very powerful server farm to service tens of thousands of concurrent users.
- Virtual Drive network and system have a highly secure and scalable design. It can easily support tens of millions of users.
- Virtual Drive network operations team monitors the system and performance in real time.
- All Virtual Drive hardware equipments, including network devices, web servers, database servers and storage systems are fully redundant.